WELCOME Kauffman Center!
The Bulldog is located 2 short blocks from the beautiful new Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts - with plenty of FREE PARKING. Start your evening at the Bulldog for dinner and drinks and then stroll to your show.
- Sundays: 3pm to Midnight
- Monday-Friday: 11am to 1:30am
- Saturdays: 3pm to 1:30am
- (Kitchen Open Late Wednesdays thru Saturdays)
Game Dog Guardian presents Rock N’ Rally:
a fundraiser for GDG
Saturday, March 23rd at 6pm at The Bulldog
Live Music – lawn chairs welcome!
Featuring music by:
The Blarney Stoned
Brodioke (karaoke) inside
Great drink specials all night long
We are also taking donations for shelter items the entire month of March. Any person who donates will receive a coupon for 10% off their next Bulldog purchase.
Come Out and Enjoy First Fridays at The Bulldog
- - New art every month
- - 2-4-1 Happy Hour, 5 - 8pm
- - Kitchen open until 12:30am (Wed - Sat) and 11p (Sun - Tues)
The Bulldog: Always on. Check out these weekly specials...
- Monday: Specials on Svedka Cocktails and Buckets of Highlife
- Tuesday: Happy Hour 3-7:30pm…..Boulevard and Domestic Pitches from 5pm-Close….Reverse Happy Hour from 11pm to Close
- Wednesday: Specials on Local Brews and Spirits
- Thursday: TWO FOR ONE Domestic Drafts, Wells, and House Wines 5-8pm! Brodioke @ 9pm! Reverse Happy Hour 11pm-Close!
- Friday: TWO FOR ONE Domestic Drafts, Wells, And House Wines 5-8pm! Reverse Happy Hour 11pm-Close!
- Saturday: $8.00 Pizzas
- Sunday: Open @ 3pm…. $1 Wings with Specials on Wells and Mexican Beers
"If you order a drink at the Bulldog and find yourself staring at two, don't worry: You're not seeing double. But you will be soon. The drinks are cheaper here than at most nearby bars — every day — but they're especially recession-friendly on Thursdays (from 5 to 8 p.m.) and Fridays (from 5 to 8 p.m.), when just about everything is two-for-one. Surely the place excludes high-end labels like Booker's and Patrón, you say. Wrong, says the Bulldog, as a friendly server sets an armload of tinkling glassware before you. A pair of Stella Artois will set you back $6. Two Long Island Iced Teas will put you on your ass for $7. Feel bad for the Bulldog's dishwasher, and consider tipping double for your server's efforts."
(Pitch "Best of KC" issue, October 2010)
HAPPY HOUR AT BULLDOG:
- Monday: 3pm - 7:30pm. Reverse Happy Hour, 11 - close.
- Tuesday: Happy Hour All Night!
- Wednesday: 3pm - 7:30pm. Reverse Happy Hour, 11 - close.
- Thursday: 2 4 1 Specials, 5 - 8pm. Reverse Happy Hour, 11 - close.
- Friday: 2 4 1 Specials, 5 - 8pm. Reverse Happy Hour, 11 - close.
- Saturday: 3 - 9pm.